1. IPS, Fatal Accident Inquiries: review, 18 August 2016.
2. Requirement to hold an FAI where a death occurs as a result of a work-related accident or the deceased was in legal custody at the time of their death.
3. IPS, Investigation and prosecution of sexual crimes: review, 16 November 2017.
4. IPS, Prosecution of young people: report, 27 November 2018.
5. IPS, Thematic report on the management of time limits: follow-up, 28 February 2017.
6. Livingston and Perth.
7. Airdrie, Ayr, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Jedburgh, Kilmarnock, Kirkcaldy and Selkirk.
8. Dumbarton, Edinburgh, Elgin, Hamilton and Peterhead.
9. Introduced by COPFS on 1 July 2015.